Monday, December 31, 2018

Rearth 2018

It is a rewind by me.



Tahun baru 2018 gue lalui di loteng kos, however I didn't feel the beauty sense. Even worse, gue ketahuan oleh beberapa anak lelaki dari kos lain yang juga mencoba mencari keindahan dari api yang dilukis di bawah langit.

24 Januari, I presented a mini surprise for my lil sis. It was rainy, it was beautiful.

February 14th, there'll always no possiblity to have a rose and a bar of chocolate, do not ever wait anymore.

I did remember their birthdays, but I didn't have a chance to show

April was so bad and I still regret.

Days on May was amazing.
A night on May was beautiful.

I hate the end of June. Sebelum benar-benar berpisah, terlebih dulu perlu terbiasa.

I loved to struggle in weeks of July for my last exam.

Awgust!

September? Oh, you're old enough to find the way to be happy by yourself.

Is there will always something you regreted on? October was so ... unreturnable.

Why November felt so long?

And why December should be explained? It is not end yet. I hope you lived this last hour.


2018, sorry to myself. Goodluck on 2019.



No comments:

Post a Comment